Thursday, December 14, 2006

What to do, what to do...

Well, it is 6am on Thursday morning, and I have been up since 4am. Tatum and Antonio are fast asleep, but I woke up and fed Tatum at 4am and I was wide awake, so I got up. I am sure I will pay for this later on today, but for now, I feel great. I have had 2 hours now of ME time. I cleaned(very little), checked email, caught up on some tv shows that I had recorded, and now i am blogging.

I guess I will write about very random thoughts that are on my mind...

I am almost finished with Christmas shopping and wrapping! I guess that is good since Christmas is right around the corner. My goal was to have everything done by the time my bro comes in from Virginia. He gets here on the 16th so I think I will make it. I just hope that everyone is happy with their gifts. It is so hard to buy for some people. Example...my husband...he is pretty picky on clothes and shoes, which would be the easiest things to buy. If you ask what he needs, he says nothing. His birthday was in November, so all of my ideas for presents i used up for his birthday. If anyone has any ideas for presents, let me know! lol

I guess I can't complain about shopping for difficult people because I think I am that difficult person for some people this year. Everytime someone asks me what I want for Christmas, I have NO IDEA what to tell them. I feel like I have everything that I NEED and I just don't know much that I want. So most of the time my answer is diapers and wipes.

I am really excited about Friday night...Antonio and I are going on a REAL date! This will be our first real date in a long time! We are going to the movies to see "The Pursuit of Happyness"(yes that is the way the are spelling happiness) and maybe we will even go to dinner! The babysitter is lined out and everything is on go. I can't wait!

Warning...when doing a craft project and the box says wear gloves, then WEAR GLOVES! I did a project this week and I wore gloves for most of the project, but I then decided it would be easier to work without the gloves, so my hands are a little stained!

Costco is DANGEROUS!! It all started 2 weeks ago...Antonio, Tatum, and I went to church and then out to lunch with our pastor and his family. After that, Antonio and I planned to stop by Costco to see about getting a simple membership. We left Costco as HAPPY Executive Members. Since then I have been to Costco about 10 times (I am not lying either!) and some of those times was to just walk around! I did go one day to just look and it was after lunch time, but I hadn't had lunch. By the time I left, I didn't NEED lunch because there are so many people giving out samples I was full!! However, be sure you know what you are eating before you take the sample because I did make the mistake to not ask and I got to taste some kind of chicken liver spread on a cracker....yes, it was GROSS! Anyway, I now know where to go if I am hard up for money and needing food...just kidding!

Drinking water has never been a hobby of mine. I just could never choose water over Dr. Pepper, sweet tea, Diet Coke, lemonade, well over ANYTHING. I just like a little flavor in my drinks. However, since having Tatum I have had to force myself to start drinking water and LOTS of water since I am breastfeeding, so now I drink 60-100 ounces of water a day! That may not sound like a lot for you water drinkers out there, but going from drinking none to a TON it is a major change! However, it is best for Tatum, so that is what I have to do. I quickly learned 6 (almost 7) weeks ago that everything that enters my body must pass a test...How will this effect Tatum? If it will not be good for her, then it doesn't pass the test.

I know this was a random, boring blog and I apologize for that, but when you haven't had time to yourself in so long and then you get it, sometimes you don't know what to do with yourself!

Finally, when the baby calls, mommy must answer! I must go, Tatum is calling! Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes "random" is the best way to go. Are you guys going to be able to make it to any of the Tiger bbal games this year?