Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Photo Shoot

As you will soon see below, Antonio and I got into the Christmas spirit and finished our Christmas tree and then had a VERY LONG photo shoot with Tatum Alivia today. She was SO good!! We dressed her, undressed her, and dressed her again. She was awake during the first part and while she was taking a break she fell asleep and we took advantage of that and took about 100 more pics(SERIOUSLY 100 pics). We tried so many different poses until we found some we liked. I had debated taking her somewhere to get her pics done, but I didn't want to go alone and I figured everywhere would be crowded on the weekends when Antonio could go with me. I also didn't want to pay a fortune. Antonio and I even took some pics of Maggie(our chocolate lab). She got a new Christmas collar today with little jingle bells on it and she just LOVES it. She has been walking around the house shaking so the bells will jingle. We were going to attempt to take pics of Tatum and Maggie together, but Maggie was just a little too hyper today for that.(maybe we will try that when Tatum gets a little older). Anyway, I posted LOTS of new pics below. These pictures are the ones that DIDN'T make the cut for our Christmas card this year. I am going to wait to post that pic until after our Christmas cards go out. I want the pic to be a surprise because Antonio and I think it turned out SO WELL!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pics and leave a comment if you get time!





































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I like all the ones with the Santa hat. Tatum, is mommy abusing you? or maybe freezing you would be more like it.

tpillstrom said...

i love the ones with the santa hat hanging over the basket!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite is the 3rd from the bottom but I also love the sweet ones of her sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures, April. You and Antonio did a great job!