Thursday, December 21, 2006

WARNING: Longest Blog EVER!!

I will start with the events of the past and work my way to the present...

Let's see, it has been so long since I blogged I have lots of updating and picture posting to do...

I will start by putting up some random pics of Tatum that I took this week. I LOVE to take pics of her, as you can see, and so here are some of those.




She was actually yawning in the next pic, but I thought it looked so funny!





Last Saturday we went to a baby shower for Courtney and Alec...she is going to have her little girl, Maddison Ann, in Jan so Tatum will have a little friend to play with!! Here are some pics from the day.













Tatum has also been enjoying her bouncy seat more and more! I am not sure I captured it well in the next few pics, but she LOVES to try and kick the parts that hang down. Tatum has some STRONG little legs and I just know she is going to be a great soccer player!!








Next I tried to capture a recent pic of her FAMOUS hair....what do you think??



I have also talked, MANY TIMES, on here about projects around the house that we(Antonio) has been working on....well here are some pics of the latest project....he is putting our bar tops in the kitchen and I must say, they look AWESOME!! He worked on it again last night, so these pics are not what it looks like currently, but it will give you an idea. I am also going to post pics of our kitchen....Antonio did EVERYTHING!!! He put in the cabinets, put on the counter tops, put in the tile floor, etc....He is SO talented!!! My dad came down and helped cut out the holes in the two walls where the bar tops are going in!! What an awesome idea to cut those out and open up the kitchen! Also, sorry the kitchen is dirty, but Antonio is also trying to finish up the pantry, so we are currently having a storage shortage... AND we still have some painting to do...











Next, someone came into town to see Tatum...nope, not Santa...it was her Uncle Clif!! Here are some pics of him catching up with her. He fed her, burped her, talked to her, etc! He was so good with Tatum, Mya, and Mckayla. Here are some pics from the first day of meeting her...we also made a trip to Costco and he entertained Mckayla while my mom, my sis, Mya, Tatum and I all shopped...






















FINALLY...Tatum is going for her 2 month check up today. I think she weighs over 10 pounds!! I plan to get a pic of Tatum with her dr, which we LOVE!!! (I wanted to do this last time, but I was too embarrassed to ask the dr. to take a pic! I am ready this time though, I think. Tatum gets her shots today too!! EEK! Hopefully she (AND I) will do great!

No comments: