Saturday, December 23, 2006

Let the Fun Begin.....

Well today officially starts our Christmas celebrations. Antonio, Tatum, and I are going to be very busy over the next 3 days. Here is the schedule....

Saturday night(tonight) we are going to Jackson, TN to eat, sing, and celebrate Christmas with my grandmother's extended family.(all of her brothers and sisters and all of their kids and on down.) It will be about 70-100 people. LOTS of cousins. When that is over, we will head back to Memphis.

Sunday we are going to my sister's house in Collierville and having my immediate family Christmas. We will eat and open presents. I also set it up for us to get family pics done. We have not had a picture of the ENTIRE family(other than at weddings) done in a long time. I am very excited about it. The person we are using did some pics last year for Antonio and I and his sister's family and they turned out great!! When all the fun is over, we will go back home.

Monday morning(christmas morning) we will go over to Antonio's parent's house to eat breakfast, open presents, and hang out for a bit. THEN we will head to my grandmother's house in Jackson, TN that afternoon to eat, open presents, and hang out.

Friday Dec. 29th we are going to Union City, TN to have Christmas with Antonio's dad's family. I am sure there will once again be food and presents.

As you can see, we have a busy weekend ahead of us! I still have presents to wrap and I have to go to the grocery store to get stuff so I can cook for tomorrow! Oh my, where has time gone!?!?!? I cleaned up the house some yesterday, but I would also like to get that done too sometime today!

This is the last blog I will be posting at least until after Monday. I am sure that I will have LOTS of pics to post and stories to tell by then!

Happy Holidays to everyone and be safe driving! Please keep my family in your prayers as we travel.

1 comment:

tpillstrom said...

Wow! You guys are going to be so busy! I'm so glad we're not doing that much this weekend! I can't wait to see pics of Tatum's first Christmas! Have a great weekend.