Thursday, December 21, 2006

2 Month Checkup

I took Tatum today to her 2 month check up. I was a little nervous when we got to the dr's office because there were SO MANY sick little ones running around. I signed us in and went right to the well room! We only waited about 5 minutes and they took us back right away!

When they weighed Tatum, she weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces, which put her in the 25th percentile. She was 22 inches long which puts her in the 25th to 50th percentile. And her head measurement was 38.5 inches which put her in the 50th percentile.

She got 3 shots today too! Of course, she cried, but before the nurse could even get the bandages on, she was over it. I held her for a minute and then dressed her and we left.

Since we got home she has pretty much been sleeping and waking up to eat and then back to sleep. She was a little fussy when we first got home, but that was it.

I also failed to get a pic with the dr, but that was because it was SO busy there I hated to slow her up! I will get it one day though!

No comments: