Friday, December 08, 2006

Mya Elizabeth and Tatum Alivia

So, as we know, Tatum Alivia has a new cousin. When Tatum arrived, we all thought that she looked like Mckayla did when Mckayla was a baby. Well, I am posting pics first of Mya Elizabeth and then of Tatum Alivia to see if they resemble at all. These first few pics are Mya Elizabeth...












The rest of the pics are of Tatum Alivia...














A few things that are clear is that Laurie looked MUCH BETTER than I did right after delivery!! I don't really think Mya Elizabeth and Tatum Alivia resemble too much. I think they are both so beautiful and perfect, but I may be a little partial because they are my family. (I think babies kind of all look alike.) I guess you all can be the judge if they resemble at all or not...

No comments: