Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Family Member

My sister had her baby today. Mya Elizabeth arrived today around 1:30am weighing 7 lbs 6 ounces and 21 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful and she is doing great. Laurie did so good and looked amazing even just right after she had her(as you can see below). Anyway, here are some pics from today. I am sure I will take more pics tomorrow when I go to the hospital and I will post them when I get a chance.





I am not sure if you can see in the pic below, but she has a beautiful head of hair, long fingers, and even longer eyelashes!







I didn't want Tatum to feel left out of the pics, so we took some pics together. (Her cheeks have gotten so chubby. Mommy is feeding her well!)



While we waited to get the news that Mya Elizabeth was here I had to change Tatum's diaper. The 2 pics below show her passed out even after the diaper change. She was so good all day waiting in the hospital waiting for her new cousin to arrive.





These last 2 pics are just random pics I took earlier during the week that I thought I would post.



As you can see, Tatum is ready for snow to come to Memphis!


This last pic is Mckayla holding TATUM ALIVIA the night before her sister, Mya Elizabeth, arrives. She was practicing because everyone knows..."Practice Makes Perfect!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April, both your's and Laurie's baby girls are beautiful. Tatum is growing up so quickly. I can tell that you can stop taking pictures of her. They are all amazing. I love pics of babies. My best friend's lil girl is 3 1/2 months old and I see her all the time and she changes everytime I see her. So keep on treasuring every moment. Hope to see you soon. If I don't see you before Christmas, I want to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!