Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Festivities Recap-Monday

Monday(Christmas day) Antonio, Tatum, and I were still on the go. We loaded the car and left the house around 10am to head to Antonio's parents house. When we got there we did presents and ate. Below is a pic of their beautiful tree. And if you look closely..you will see how his dad likes to give gifts every year(thru cash!!!). Everyone gets one.



The pic below is zoomed in a little so you can see better that Antonio's dad is very generous and because we had an addition to the family we got 3 this year instead of 2! What will he do when we have 10 kids!! We may just break his wallet!


Our niece Gabby got a guitar. She quickly opened it, Antonio tooned it, and then she sang us several songs!!


Next is Eliana and Tatum.


Tatum also had her own Christmas tree that was decorated pink and brown.


After opening presents and eating, we stayed for a little bit to play games and visit and then we left there around 4pm to head back to Jackson to go to my grandmother's house. Below in the first pic is my uncle and aunt.


In the next pic is my sis in law, Jennifer, my sister, Laurie, Mckayla, and my new niece, Mya in the bouncy seat.


Next is a pic of all of my grandmother's presents.



Who loves their daddy? I will give you one guess....


My grandmother, Gran, got to spend some time with Mya. I think they both really loved talking to one another.


Then Mya slept in Tatum's bouncy seat. I hope Tatum shares like this later on when they get older...



Mya got comfortable and went to sleep in her Gran's arms.


After all the presents were opened and all the food was eaten, Mckayla played hide and seek with Marleigh and Mitch. Below is a pic that Cyp took of Mckayla hiding in the closet. I thought it was so cute!!


And then Cyp decided to scare Antonio when he came out of the bathroom, so that is why Antonio has that weird look on his face...


Antonio, Tatum, and I had a wonderful Christmas. We were blessed with so many gifts, but more importantly, we got to spend time with all of our family. I must admit, I was a little glad for it to all be over though because we were all worn out! I think Tatum slept all day Tuesday trying to catch up on lost sleep. We have one more get together Friday and then it is all over until next year.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet 1st xmas!