Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Festivities Recap-Sunday

Sunday was full of fun too! Antonio, Tatum, and I started our day by going to church at Hope with my sister and her family along with our parents. The service was wonderful and the music there was AMAZING as always. Antonio and I decided to take Tatum to the nursery for the first time. We signed her in and got a pager and off we went to church. I must admit I was a little nervous even though I knew she was in good hands. Anyway, after church we went and got her and she did great.

Then we headed to my sister's house to get our family pics taken by a lady that did some pics for Antonio and I and his sister's family last year. Everything went great except little Tatum decided to be a little fussy during the whole process. The photographer was great though and really worked with us. If you are in the Memphis area and need pics taken, let me know because she is not only an awesome photographer, but she is VERY reasonably priced. We already plan to use her again next year. Whenever we get our pics back I will be sure to post some of them on here. She took over 100 pics for us!!

After that, we made supper and ate very well and then opened presents. I know there are LOTS of members in our family, but it is crazy how many presents are opened when we get together. I took lots of pics so I could share them. There were so many pics that we barely had anywhere to sit! Anyway, below are several pics from Sunday...















For the next picture, I had to go upstairs so that I could get a good shot of ALL of the gifts. It was really unreal how much was in the living room. Our families are VERY BLESSED!





This next pic is my bro in law, Cyp. It looks like he is pretty happy with this gift.



And Tatum decided to quit being fussy and give in to sleep. She slept in the swing the whole time we opened gifts.




My mom got the biggest can of green beans from Cyp. I guess it is so she can make LOTS of green bean cassarole? Not really sure.


And after it was all over, Tatum found a comfortable spot on her Grandaddy's lap.


The next pics are what I blogged about earlier. It is a few pics of Mckayla putting out reindeer food so that they will know to stop at her house.






And finally, Mckayla left out 3 cookies(to the right) and a diet coke(in her hands) for Santa. come to find out...Santa ate all the cookies and drank the diet coke and even left her a message to be VERY CAREFUL with her new bike.



We finished the night by playing some games and visiting and then we had to head home to wrap presents for the next day and put Tatum to bed.

No comments: