Sunday, October 29, 2006

TATUM ALIVIA IS HERE!!

Tatum Alivia arrived on October 27th at 1:45am. She weighed 6lbs and 13oz and was 20.5 inches long. Labor went very well and Tatum Alivia came out and she was perfect. I will post more info later, but here are lots of pictures from our special day.


Antonio enjoying labor and delivery. He had it hard as you can tell.


10 cm, 100% effaced. Waiting for Dr. Bannister so I can push.

Oxygen is my friend!!


Tatum Alivia alert at birth.


Tatum Alivia swaddled and alert at birth.


Mommy's Doctor, Dr. Bannister. She is the one that made sure I came into the world healthy and perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Looks like you were feeling good before she came-did you get your epidural? She looks just perfect and I'm soo happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Nickie Langley Permenter said...

She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear how everything went (is she sleeping good, eating good, etc.) so that I can take notes!! See you guys soon.