Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baby Poem

I haven't posted in a while and of course I have lots to say, but not time right now to gather my thoughts and write. However, I do have an awesome poem someone sent me that I just have to post. It is so sweet. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Little baby on the way,
Getting bigger every day,
Kicking mommy here and there,
God please listen to our prayer.

Keep our baby safe and strong,
Let her time with us be long,
Help us teach her right form wrong,
And we shall praise thee all day long.

This little one, though not yet here,
Is loved so much, has grown quite dear.
Delivery time is growing near,
That's why we pray our plea you'll hear.

Please help us Lord, we pray to Thee
With thankful heart, on bended knee,
To raise this child that she might be,
A happy child because of me.

-Tina Greenfield


UPDATE...Eliana, my sis-in-law, is coming over tonight to help me with Tatum Alivia's room. Maybe by the end of the week or at least by next weekend the room will be completely done. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Antonio and I are also trying to finish the rest of our house in the next 2 weeks. We are getting our hard wood floors put in next week and the bar tops will hopefully done next weekend. Antonio also worked on the front windows last night that need to be replaced and if we can fiugre it out, they will be replaced by next week. Other than that, we need to paint a little here and there and that should be all the major stuff left in the front of the house. The laundry room needs a major overhaul, but that can wait.

Keep us in your prayers that Tatum Alivia doesn't decide to come early because we have lots to do at home and I have lots to wrap up at work. I go to the dr tomorrow and hopefully I will get to see Dr. Bannister and she will be able to check me out and let me know how everything is progressing. I will keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Keep me posted on what the Dr. says tomorrow! Its hard to wish that she doesn't come sooner because I can't wait to see her pretty face. But I understand you've got things to do before she gets here so it will be just perfect! Hope you are feeling good, mommy!