Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last Day at Work

Today was my last day at work. I thought I would be really excited and all, but I feel kind of weird. I still want to know what is going on and new products coming out. I hope that I still get all of the emails because I don't want to go back and have to try to figure out everything 3 months later. I know all of you are thinking that I will have more important things to do than worry about work, and you are right, but I know that I will be checking email at least once a week if not more. I am sure I will be bugging John(my sales partner) with phone calls every once in a while just to check in and see how he is doing. I also know that even though I am not working, everytime I drive by a new restaurant or new gas station or anything new, I am going to want to call the sales rep that covers that area to go sign them up. Anyway, I just felt instead of a weight being lifted off my sholders walking out of the office today, I felt like I was leaving and I am going to be missing out! You all probably think I am crazy now, so I will stop talking, but I am sure it will take a while to stop thinking about work everyday and wondering what is going on there.

So, tomorrow i will be off work, but I have lots to do before the sun goes down. I need to go get my oil changed, go vote, and go by the hospital. I also will be cleaning up around the house I am sure and doing some last minute laundry. I can't believe that Antonio and I will most likely be parents in 48 hours or there abouts!! I am so excited/yet so sad that I won't get to feel her kick anymore or feel it when she has the hiccups,etc. Antonio and I have had so much fun this week really enjoying "playing" with her. When she kicks, we poke back. We also play, "Name that Body Part." (ya know, feel my tummy and try to figure out if it is her foot, butt, knee, hand, etc.)

I definitely think she is going to come out with a head of hair because I have been having major heartburn this week(I thought I was going to die this morning!!). Rolaids are my new best friend!! My other item that I can't live without these days is crushed ice. I don't even know why, but it drives Antonio CRAZY for me to chew on the ice. I just tell him I am practicing for the only item that I will be allowed to eat during labor. I can easily go thru 4-5 huge cups of crushed ice every day.

Anyway, I want to take some last pics of me either tonight or tomorrow night and hopefully post some on here. Trust me, they will not be very cute, but I want to be able to look back at them one day and realize how HUGE I got!! I also still need to post a few pics of Tatum Alivia's room so everyone can see what Eliana and I did to it. Hopefully, Antonio and I can get everything done before Thursday and we have also had a talk with Tatum Alivia telling her she can definitely not come before Thursday!!

We will keep everyone posted and let you know the lastest as it happens. I plan to post one more time before Thursday, so stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the exact same way when I left work, so you are not alone in your feelings about missing out.

Make sure you show Antonio how to post pictures and updates!