Sunday, October 15, 2006

Much Needed Update

Well, I can't ever find time to get on here and blog even though I know that i really need to, so I am going to try and update everyone on several things. Sorry these are so random, but I just want to do it all at once...

Baby Update...

I really thought Tatum Alivia was going to come this weekend. Friday night I was up from about 2:30am-5am having minor contractions. I woke Antonio up and he told me to time them and went back to sleep. SO, I decided that I would take a shower, wash my hair, shave my legs, packed my bags and decided if I was still having contractions I would wake him up and we would go. After I finished getting completely ready, I wasn't hurting as bad and didn't want to go to the hospital and look dumb, so I layed down in bed and watched TV until I fell asleep. I really think that she is going to be here any day now, but I don't know when. I also had a few contractions Saturday and today(Sunday), but they aren't too bad and nothing consistant enough I don't think. Maybe she is trying to help her parents out because word is that the 300 millionth baby will be born on Tuesday and if she is the one we would get TONS of free stuff and her college education will be paid for and everything(which would be a TRUE blessing), but we just want her here! You can read more about the 300 millionth baby at the following website...
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/13/us/13census.html . All day today Antonio and I have been singing "The baby will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, she will be here." etc.... I think we have finally decided that no matter how much we have left to do on the floors and the house or how much we will never really be ready, we are READY!! I can't wait to see her, love on her, and be off work too!

Matt's a year older!!

My brother Matt had a birthday yesterday and he is officially another year older. I tried to line up the perfect birthday present and give him a niece, but she just refused to come out, sorry Matt! Matt turned 27 yesterday and lives in Nashville, which he absolutely loves. I am so proud of how successful he has been in life. He has the best career ever which he loves, the best girlfriend Stephanie which we all love, and he is so talented and knowledgeable at so many things. He bought a house in Nashville and has totally gutted it and is fixing it up now.
Anyway, one of the many, many, many best memories I have of my bro and I is how much fun we had when we were little. I had this little Ms. Piggy car and I can remember he would always push me around the house and make car sounds. I just LOVED it. I wish I still had that little car! lol... Happy Birthday Matt and may there be MANY MANY more ahead of you! Below is an awesome picture of Stephanie and Matt. They make a pretty good couple if I do say so myself!

Jessica and Scott's Wedding

Saturday night Antonio and I attend the wedding of a couple that we just love to death! After panicking all week about what this big momma was going to wear, I finally found an outfit that I liked and we went to the wedding. It was so beautiful!! From the bridesmaid's dresses, to the flowers, to the food, to decorations, to the cake, everything was perfect!! Of course, Jessica was the most beautiful bride ever and I think I even saw Scott tearing up when he first saw her coming down the stairs! It was such a sweet wedding! Everything went smoothly and after 8 and a half years of dating, Jessica and Scott finally became husband and wife. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Corbitt! You guys are perfect for one another. Also, on a side note, Jessica, call me so we can do lunch when you get back!

Gabby's Birthday Party

Our niece, Gabby, had her 5th birthday party Saturday. She had a blast I think. There was a petting zoo and horses and a wandering goat that followed everyone around the yard. I can't believe Gabby is almost 5(her birthday is actually Tuesday). Antonio and I started dating right before her 1st birthday!! Anyway, I will try to do a blog for her Tuesday. OR, maybe I will just have a cousin for her on Tuesday!! lol

House Update

We finally got our hardwood in on Friday to put down in 2 rooms. Saturday the guy that is going to put them down came and prepped the rooms and he is coming back Monday to work on them more. He told Antonio they they will be complete and ready to walk on by Saturday!! That is awesome because after they are down he has to stain them and then we can't walk on them for 3 days. I am so excited about this because I feel like I have been waiting for these floors to be put down forever!

I think that completes all of my updates that I needed to post. If I think of more I will blog again tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted on baby news and I need to teach Antonio how to blog so he can post pics of Tatum Alivia when she arrives. I think I am off to order a pizza now. I know that is not the healthiest food, but it sounds good to me! On a good note, I weighed this morning before church, and I have lost 2 pounds! YAY!

No comments: