Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hospital Visitors

I have been trying to get these pictures to upload all week so I could post this, but for some reason it took forever and I would have to stop to feed Tatum Alivia or I would just get impatient. Anyway, Antonio and I were blessed with LOTS of visitors at the hospital and we were really good on Friday about taking pics of everyone. However on Saturday we didn't do so well, but here are just some of the visitors that came to see us. If we took your pic and it is not on here that just means it would not upload for whatever reason. I apologize, but I didn't want to wait to post this any longer. Thanks to all who have come to see us at home or at the hospital.

Eliana(Antonio's sister), Tatum Alivia, and Nana(Antonio's mom)


Grandmommy and Tatum Alivia.


A proud granddaddy and Tatum Alivia.


Brandy and Tatum Alivia.


Tobie and Tatum Alivia


My niece(Mckayla), my sister(Laurie) and Tatum Alivia. My sister is due Dec 13th, so I think she was getting some practice in.


My brother Matt and Tatum Alivia


My niece Gabby(Antonio's sister's little girl) and Tatum Alivia. She LOVES Tatum Alivia. However she thinks there are two babies. She says. "I love Tatum AND Alivia." Eliana has explained it to her and she says she understands but she continues to "love Tatum AND Alivia".


Eliana, Tatum Alivia, and Chris


Caiden(our nephew), Antonio, and Gabby


Our friend Shane, his daughter Ainsley, and Tatum Alivia

No comments: