Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Doctor Appointment Update

I went to my dr's appointment today. After sitting in the waiting room for an HOUR and THIRTY minutes!!!! I finally got called back. Dr. Bannister checked me and I am 2 cm dialated and 40% effaced!! She said I would most likely NOT make it to my due date (October 30th). That is very exciting news for Antonio and I, but I hope she doesn't come until after the 21st if possible. However, we know that this is definitely in God's hands so when the time is right for Tatum Alivia, she will come and we will be as ready as we can be. I still need to finish packing my bag and Antonio said he wants to put the car seat in his car and everything else will fall into placed and get done when it gets done.

Keep us all in your prayers and we will keep you posted if anything happens or if she arrives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your little girl will be here soon. I jumped on here to check on you because I don't trust John to give me all the details. I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Kimberly said...

Does Antonio know how to post a blog because I'm going to want to know asap when she is here and see pics!