Saturday, October 07, 2006

Eliana, Where Are You??

So yesterday, I did a lot of running around getting some things that I need to finish the nursery. Now that the bedding is in, I can put up the curtains because we know they match. I am also going to put Tatum Alivia's name on the wall, so I went and got the wooden letters, paint, and ribbon. Eliana, my sis in law, is AWESOME at decorating and really "completing" the room, so she has some other ideas that we are going try out. I am so ready to get the nursery 100% complete(it is about 80% right now). I just need Eliana's help now, but I called her yesterday at work and she is on Fall Break!! I have been up today since about 7am and I am trying to figure out how we are going to put her name on the wall....I just have NO decorating skills!! I mean NONE! I will keep you guys posted, and when we get things done I will post pictures of course! Anyone want to go to Wal-Mart?? Eliana.....WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

No comments: