Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Embarrassing Story

Tuesdays at work we always have our weekly sales meetings at 7:30am. This means that I get up and out the door pretty early. So, this morning was no different. I didn't sleep too well, so I was up by 5am. I ate breakfast, showered, got dressed, and headed out the door. Everything went great...meeting went well. We got out about 8-8:30am and went to debrief with Barrett, our manager. That went well and I went to write up paperwork to turn in. When I finally finished everything I took it to Wendy who is sales support for like 20 million people. She was with another sales rep, so I went to Chereka's desk to talk to her because she is directly across from Wendy. WELL, Chereka begins to just laugh and laugh. Why was she laughing??? She pointed out quickly to me that I had gotten dressed and put on the SAME shoe, but DIFFERENT colors. That's right!! One brown shoe and one black shoe!?!?! I was so embarrassed and my face turned bright red, but I along with all of the other girls in the office all got a great laugh out of it. Lucky for me I am pregnant, so I had an excuse. I also had another pair of black shoes in the car, so when I left for lunch, I put the other ones on. I thought you guys might all get a little laugh out of this. I sure did!

On another note, I am going to the dr. tomorrow at 1:45 Central time. I can't wait to see if I have progressed more! If I remember, I will ask her how big she thinks little Tatum Alivia is and when she will be here.

Tatum Alivia recieved her first package in the mail today that had her name(and only her name on it). When I saw it I got so excited, not sure why because I didn't have a clue of what it was. It ended up being a BEAUTIFUL diaper bag that has her initials on it from one of Antonio's old bosses out at FedEx. She also put a little stuffed FedEx airplane in the bag for Tatum Alivia. (I will try to take pics of it soon and put them on here. I haven't posted any pictures in a while, but I will make up for it soon i promsie.) I am so excited to get the diaper bag. We have 3 diaper bags now. One that is brown and pink that Tobie(from Cintas) made, one pink and white one (that Joell gave us today), and one lime green and hot pink bag from Pottery Barn that I bought at a consignment sale for $5(it was a steal!!). I will get to switch them up now and they are all so cute and fashionable!!

I will blog tomorrow after I get back from the dr. Until then, keep us in your prayers, more specifically, pray that Tatum Alivia is going to come out this week!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to hear the report tomorrow!
Use that pregnancy excuse as long as you can. I loved the shoe story! Too funny!
One of these days we will quit playing phone tag and hopefully talk before Tatum Alivia arrives and you have no time to!
I'm pray'n for ya girl! I know you are probably so uncomfortable! Hang in there!