Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quick Update

Antonio, Tatum Alivia, and I have been home all week together bonding and trying to survive. Antonio has been so helpful with everything from fixing snacks and meals for me to changing dirty diapers to swaddling Tatum Alivia, etc. She definitely has Daddy wrapped around her little finger already!!

Overall things are going well. Breastfeeding has been pretty difficult and painful, but I think things are getting better. I am also in a little pain still after delivery, but hopefully everything will heal soon and I will feel back to normal.

Today is Tatum Alivia's first Halloween and she and I will be passing out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. I plan to change her into her halloween outfit around 4:30 so we are both ready for action. I will take some pics and post them when I get time.

One exciting thing that happened already is Tatum Alivia slept for 5 hours and 45 minutes last night (midnight to 5:45am). While I am sure it might not happen every night from now on, Antonio and I were both excited to get some continuous sleep!

Anyway, please continue to pray for us to get settled into a routine and fully recover from labor and the delivery. I hope to post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow, but no promises.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going so great for you guys! You have things under control much better than I did! Get as much rest as you can (awesome that she slept so long-maybe that's a sign of things to come!), take as much pics as you can so we can see, and capture every minute to enjoy as much as you can!