Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Making Progress

Well, Eliana came over last night and helped out SOOOO much!! She is just so awesome at decorating and I am excited about what we(she) came up with for Tatum Alivia's room. We did just a little Tuesday night, but I need to go to wal-mart or something today and get a few supplies and then she is coming back over to actually put the stuff on the walls Thursday night! I am so excited. I do have a minor problem that I need some assistance with....if anyone lives in the memphis area and sews let me know. I have a little something that I need done that shouldn't take too much time and should be pretty easy. I just have no clue how to sew and don't have a sewing machine. I might just hit up the local hancock fabrics store and see if one of the ladies in there will do it if I pay them.

Oh well, I am heading to work for a bit and then to my dr's appointment. I will keep everyone posted on what Dr. Bannister tells me today.

No comments: