Monday, October 29, 2007

Things that make you say "HMMMM"?

As I set out to work on this wonderful Monday morning reflecting on what a great weekend we all had, I decided to pull into Chick-fil-A for a little breakfast. I ran in and heard some lady yelling out something from time to time, but I wasn't really listening to her too much. After I ordered my 3-count chicken minis(yummy) I stepped back and started listening to this lady and looking around to find her. What did I soon discover???

Chick-fil-A (or at least the one I stopped by to get breakfast) is now hosting BINGO on Monday and Wednesday mornings!?!? What in the world?? There were like 15 people playing and they were all older(surprise surprise). I couldn't help but giggle a little bit as I got my chicken minis and headed out the door.

I sure hope when I am older that BINGO will still be offered at Chick-fil-A! What a great combination. And they were giving away prizes too!!

No comments: