Saturday, October 20, 2007

Procrastination (from cleaning) at its best!

1. Who is your man? Antonio (aka Daddy-O)

2. How long have you been together? We met about 7 years ago, started dating 5 yrs ago, and have been married about 2.5 years.

3. How long did you date? Dated a year and 5 months and engaged a year and 2 months.

4. How old is your man? He is 31, but will be 32 on 11/11

5. Who eats more? He normally eats more, but I have my moments.

6. Who said “I love you” first? He did I think

7. Who is taller? Antonio is 5'10" and I am 5'8".

8. Who sings better? I sing MORE, but Antonio sings good when he sings

9. Who is smarter? Depends on who you ask. We both have our strengths, so I guess we need to take an IQ test to really decide this one.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, definately.

11. Who does the laundry? I am in charge of all of Tatum's clothes and Antonio usually washes the rest and we put it up together. I won't lie, Antonio is a HUGE help around the house.

12. Who takes out the garbage? 99% of the time Antonio does, but I take out the trash sometimes too.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

14. Who pays the bills? Most bills are set up to pay automatically if possible. Antonio pays the rest except for my company credit card. He loves all that financial stuff.

15. Who is better with the computer? Antonio is I guess.

16. Who mows the lawn? Antonio

17. Who cooks dinner? If dinner is cooked, I usually do it. We are trying to be better about eating at home at the dinner table with Tatum, so I am having to plan ahead the meals we can cook quickly to be ready to eat with her before she goes to bed.

18. Who drives when you are together? I do. Antonio drives like Grandpa Moses when we are together and it drives me CRAZY!! However, when he is driving his bike, that is a different story.

20. Who is most stubborn? I am by far the most stubborn.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't know, probably Antonio. Since I am so stubborn, it would only make sense.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? My parents. They are very good about making a point to come see Tatum on a regular basis even though they don't live in town. Quality time with the grandparents is priceless!

23. Who kissed who first? Antonio kissed me first.

24. Who asked who out? Since we were friends first, we eventually just started hanging out, but Antonio told me he really "liked" me first and it was over after that.

25. Who proposed? Antonio

26. Who is more sensitive? Oh, me BY FAR! (I am a girl, what can I say?)

27. Who has more friends? We both have lots of friends that we know from work, church, college, etc. However, we hang out with his old fraternity brothers the most because I have become good friends with a few of their wives, so it just works out best.

28. Who has more siblings? I do. I have one sister and 2 brothers. Antonio only has one sister.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Um, I guess I would have to say we are equal on this. We have certain things that we are stubborn about and we stick to our guns on those. Everything else, just falls into place.

No comments: