Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tatum Update

I need to post a quick blog to update everyone on a few things, so here it goes....

As I posted yesterday, Tatum rolled over twice!

I was also going to post earlier in the week how great Tatum was doing sleeping at night(thanks to some great advice from Kimberly). She has been sleeping 8 hours a night now, which I thought was good until last night when she slept 10 HOURS!!! YAY!! My little one is letting her Mommy get some sleep now!

On a more sad/frustrating note, our daycare that I have been on the waiting list for since I was 4 weeks pregnant told me this week that they don't have room for Tatum currently. This is REALLY not good, because we don't really have a backup plan. I put Tatum on another waiting list today(which I had to pay $25 just to get her on the list), but they won't have anything at least til March or later. SO, it is still up in the air as to WHAT we are going to do. We have some people that can keep her a few weeks, but nothing for a few months. The only other thing I know to do is to put her in a daycare in Mississippi, which is not the best plan because I would be the only one who could drop her off and pick her up. Please keep us in your prayers that we can find something that will work or that one of these daycares will have a sudden opening!

John(my partner at work) and his wife had their baby yesterday! They had a little boy and Antonio and I are planning to go meet the new addition to their family today!

And to update my New Years Resolutions...

I have officially lost 4 pounds since Christmas. I have been doing the tredmill everyday(except when I went to my parents house this weekend.) Sometimes I only manage to find 15 minutes free a day, but I get on there anyway. I have also tried to be good about what/how much I am eating. I guess this combo is working for now.

I also said I was going to find a new hobby, so I am going to attempt scrapbooking. Thanks to an invite from Tobie and advice on what to get from my sister Laurie, I have some things together to try scapbooking about. I will let you know next week how it goes.

I guess that is all I have for now. I have a few new pics of Tatum I need to post, but I have to upload them first. I will get some new pics up sometime before next week hopefully.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yeah! Congrats on the sleep and Tatum rolling! She is an angel and you are one awesome mommy. I doubt my advice helped any-probably just a coinsidence but glad I got a shot out! Ha! I'm so proud of you for doing so good on your new years resolution. It motivates me to stay motivated so we'll cheer eachother on. I want to see pics of John's baby if you go see him! Tell him congrats for me.