Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Talent!!!

I don't have much time to blog about all the things I need to, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Tatum has a new talent!! I put her down in her crib this afternoon to take a nap and I always put her on her stomach for nap time and....SHE ROLLED OVER!! At first I didn't know what to think, but then I thought maybe it was an accident, so I tried it again.....AND SHE ROLLED OVER AGAIN!! That's right, my little baby can ROLL!! I guess she was telling me she didn't want to be on her stomach today because I put her on her back after this and she was out for her nap!! She is getting so big and growing so fast! I will have to blog more later, but I wanted to fill everyone in. YAY!!

1 comment:

Courtney C. said...

HOORAY for Miss Tatum!! What an accomplishment! Can't wait to hear about all the other little things she's doing!