Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pictures and Old Friends

As I promised in the previous post, here are some pics from this weekend...




Tatum with Gran at Gran's house after a wonderful homemade meal!



Here are the two dogs that my mom adopted on their ride home in the front seat of my car...












Tonight I got to go out to eat with some old friends. Kimberly, Misty, and I haven't all seen each other in like 2 years I guess. These two ladies were 2 of my role models and friends when they were at Cintas. They always made it look so easy, but I guess that is why they are so successful now. Kimberly and I have been in close communication over the past year or so because we were pregnant together and now have babies that are about 6 weeks apart. It is nice to have someone to call to compare notes with. Kimberly, thanks for all the advice on baby things as well as back in the day with all the Cintas questions you would freely answer even though I asked a MILLION!

Here is Adalie (Kimberly's little girl), Misty, Me, and Tatum.


Next is Kimberly, Adalie, Tatum, and Me. Adalie was tired, but she was still flashing a smile every once in a while. It was so good to get to FINALLY meet her after looking at pictures of her for like 4 months!





Going to eat really made the girls tired. I can't wait until they get a little older so they can get together to play. They even have matching car seats!


James (Misty's little boy) was so good and he was wonderful with the girls too! He is going to be an awesome big brother.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

We had so much fun! It was so great to see you and finally meet sweet Tatum Alivia! Thanks for meeting us and catching up! Hope we can do it again soon!