Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mateo (pics)

Mateo was sick on his birthday, so he stayed home with me that day instead of going to school.  However, I had already made cupcakes for him to take to school, so I sent half of them and kept the other half for us to enjoy at home.

We didn't do anything big for Mateo's birthday since he was sick all week.  I did make his favorite, speghetti, for dinner, but he didn't eat much.


He did LOVE the candle that played music.


He wouldn't even blow out the candle.  Poor little man had the worst runny nose and it was getting raw because we had to wipe it so much.


While Mateo didn't touch his cupcake, Tatum sure enjoyed hers.
After dinner, cupcakes, and bathtime, Mateo opened up his presents.  He got lots of toys, books, games, clothes, and money.  Here is the best picture I could get of Mateo after he opened up his presents.


Mateo started running a fever overnight Dec 30th, so I took him to the dr. New Year's Eve.  He has an ear infection in one ear, but he is taking medicine and it is slowly getting better.

No comments: