Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pics From My Phone

I often take pictures with my phone, but rarely seem to do anything with them. Since I don't have much to blog about these days, I figured this would be a great time to post some of these pictures.

As I have posted in previous posts, Tatum is in potty training mode. She is actually doing better and better everyday. Since she was home from daycare for 4 days, I have seen her progress in potty training. She will now tell us when she needs to go (sometimes, but it's a start). She even told us she needed to poop the other day and SHE DID! She pee peed in the potty last night and Antonio gave her a sticker. She RAN into the living room where Brandy and I were sitting and talking and yelled (yes YELLED) "I PEE PEED in the POTTY!!!" Of course she was only wearing her shirt and it was so cute. We did our little song and she finally went to her room to put on a diaper and some pants.

Anyway, sometimes she likes a little privacy when she goes to the potty and we try to grant her this (anything to help her out). The other day, I guess we gave her TOO much time 'cause I walked in and found this....

...she had managed to put 1/2 a roll of toilet paper in the big toilet. I probably should not have taken a picture of it in front of her because when she saw me taking a picture she was laughing and so happy about it. oh well, at least it didn't clog up the toilet.

So, daycare had a pipe that burst last Tuesday night and flooded the entire school. When I took Tatum to school today this was sitting outside...
...One of the teachers told me this pile was out of only 2 rooms!
Since it is almost time for Baby Boy Simpson to be here, I took apart Tatum's old carseat and washed it. Then I put it all back together with some other stuff so it would be ready to grab when we need it. Tatum didn't think it looked quiet right though, that is, until she added her stuffed lion. He is still there and will be there I guess until Tatum's little brother needs the seat.

Finally, we decided this year NOT to get down our Christmas decorations and big Christmas tree. I didn't want to go without a tree at all, so we decided to buy a little tree and decorate it for Tatum. That way, we can just put this tree (aka Tatum's tree) in her room. Here it is right after I finished decorating it.
It only took me about 30 minutes to decorate the whole thing. It has pink, purple, and teal balls. I also put ribbon on it too. Tatum LOVES it. Here it is with the lights on...
I need to take an updated picture cause it now has lots of presents all around it, but that will have to wait for another post.

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.