Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Happenings....

My pictures are backwards, so we will start with tonight and then go to this afternoon. Antonio and I needed to find something last minute, so we (I) decided we needed to try Target....we went and they didn't have it. SO, we (I) decided we should tough it and go to Wal Mart. We got about a half a mile from the Wal Mart entrance and this is what it looked like....
this next picture is closer to the Wal Mart entrance...
Needless to say, we did not even TRY Wal Mart. We decided it wasn't worth it.
Tonight when we got home, Tatum had to put out her reindeer food before going to bed. Here are Antonio and Tatum putting out the food...
Tatum wanted to be sure ALL the food was out so that Santa's reindeer could DEFINITELY see it and be sure to stop...
Now to this afternoon.....Tatum and I got ready and went down to where Antonio works to go to his Christmas party. Here is a picture of Tatum before we left the house...
Tatum and I bought a ton of little candy canes so she could pass them out to all of the employees. Here is Ms. Ann (aka the bossman's wife) helping Tatum pass out the candy canes.
Ron (aka the bossman) got a card from all of his employees. It was HUGE....here it is....
Antonio and Tatum....
Sonny works with Antonio too. Here he is getting his card and gift...
Tatum loved Ms. Ann. She spoiled her a bit by walking her around and talking to her.
Since I am due 'any day now', Antonio, Tatum, and I could not travel out of town. Instead we did some last minute shopping and went out to dinner. THEN we (I) decided I wanted some ice cream, so we went to Chick-fil-A, but they were closed, so then we headed to Wendy's and it was closed, then McDonald's close to our house and they no longer have an ice cream machine, so we drove about 10 min to another McDonald's and I FINALLY got my ice cream. It was good, but I had my mind set on Chick-fil-A's ice cream. I guess I will have to get that sometime Friday.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas with family and friends. I will try to be sure to take pictures over the next 2 days. Until then, be blessed!

No comments: