Friday, December 05, 2008

I Miss You....

.....SLEEP, that is! For the past week or more I haven't slept past 3am. This hasn't been the biggest deal since I am not working so i can just nap whenever he mood hits me. However, since Tatum's school has been closed Wed, Thurs, and Friday, napping hasn't come as freely.

I have even taken Tylenol PM which usually works, but it's not even doing the job anymore. I get to sleep faster, but also wake up much earlier (2am'ish).

I KNOW I am pregnant and MOST pregnant women go through this, but I slept like a BABY when I was pregnant with Tatum the whole time! In fact, I slept about 10-12 hours a night and had trouble getting up too and THEN I could always take a nap during the day too.

Okay, that's my rant for the day. I am going to watch some of my shows that I recorded and then eat breakfast before Tatum gets up at 6. Tatum will be back at school on Monday, so my naps will be back in the schedule. Just one more napless day. Tatum and I are going to do some MAJOR Christmas shopping today! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Mrs. in Memphis said...

you poor thing. geez! i know that has to be grating on your nerves that you can't sleep. believe me, i know. (well minus the whole pregnant thing...which i know adds to everything!) perhaps you are more stressed that you realize with everything going on? i do hope you find some relief soon! have fun shopping!!