Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Hours of Pregnancy

Well, I am less than 5 hours away from being induced and I must say this pregnancy has flown by. I am so excited for tomorrow and can't wait to finally get my hands on Mateo. The best part will be seeing Tatum's reaction to her new baby brother. I think she is finally 'getting it' a little more.

I won't make this a long post since I am going to attempt to get an hour or 2 of sleep tonight, but I want to ask any and all of you praying people to say an extra prayer for our family tonight and tomorrow.

We are praying for a healthy delivery of Mateo! I am expecting it all to go well tomorrow and will hopefully be able to post pictures from the hospital maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. I had hoped to teach Antonio how to blog for me so he could do it, but that didn't happen, so I will do what I feel up to.

Thanks for the prayers in advance. We are already so blessed and can't wait to meet the next blessing in our family! Our PERFECT Christmas present may be a little late, but I know it will be well worth the wait!

No comments: