Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TP Tuesday

It's been a while since I did a TP Tuesday on an actual Tuesday, but here it is.

As of this morning, my belly is measuring 9.5 squares of TP. I need to look back and compare earlier posts, but I don't think my belly has grown much recently.....my hips, butt, arms, face, etc...now that's another story.

****I looked back at some older TP Tuesday posts and on August 5th I was 8.5 squares and on Sept 9th I was hovering just under 9 squares, so it seems that I am growing about a half square a month. I am sure it will pick up in these last few weeks when the baby really starts growing.****

I have also gained 20 pounds as of this morning as well.

We found some bedding for the baby's room that we like.....we don't LOVE it, but it will do. I think it will look better once we get it in his room and set up.

Tatum's room is coming along. Antonio painted her bed this past weekend and we are hoping to have it set up enough to get her transitioned this weekend hopefully. If this happens then I can really start concentrating on the baby's room.

We still have not decided on a name for the baby. We just can't find a middle name that fits with the first name that we love.

I go back to the dr on Oct 27th. I am trying to really get a good idea for an induction date from my dr., but it is still really too early to tie a date down right now. I am pushing for before Christmas, dr. is pushing for after. We KNOW who will win this one....she will. Don't worry I am trying to paint that pic for my dr of having to be in the hospital on Christmas morning because one of her patients (me) decided to go into labor on her own. Her poor kids would be home alone left to open presents while she was at work....it's not really working right now. My dr just giggles everytime I say it.

That's it for now. I am making it okay for the most part. I am still having contractions here and there, but I think they are just Braxton Hicks these days since there is no pattern to these. I do have them everyday, but nothing I can't handle. I am working this week and I can sure feel the difference from last week when I was off on bedrest. I am wearing my maternity belt though and it seems to be helping some.

1 comment:

Martha said...

WOW! You're really getting close to your due date! I hope you can find the perfect middle name to go with the perfect first name you have picked out for your baby!