Monday, October 20, 2008

Gabby is SEVEN!

Friday night we went to Gabby's 7th Birthday Party! Gabby is our niece, Antonio's sister's daughter. Anyway here are a few pictures...

Tatum loaded in the car and ready to party...
Antonio wanted to take a pic of me too before we left, so here it is...
Gabby is in LOVE with Elvis! I thought it would just be a phase, but it has been a year now and her love is still going strong for this man. Saturday she and some of her friends went to Graceland (again) for her party with friends.
Here is her cake...
I must admit I have NEVER been a fan of the cupcakes that are iced together to make a cake. I haven't really seen any I like. However, I have seen 2 recently that I just LOVE! One being the one above and the other being Alesa's daughter's cake. They are growing on me (or either people are getting more talented). Anyway, the cake was something that I have been stressing about for Tatum's party, but the lady that did Gabby's cake is going to do Tatum's as well. SO, if you are in the Memphis area and need a cake for a reasonable price but still with great quality, let me know. Terri, the lady responsible for this cake, is wanting to branch out on her own and start a business so she said I could pass her info along if anyone asks.

Tatum was in LOVE with the balloons, but everytime someone would get her one out of the bundle, she would just let it go. I think she was seeing how many times people would let her have what she wants...I think it worked at least 4 times before I had to start telling everyone not to give her one.

Here is sweet Gabby with her cake.

Gabby opened her presents with the help of Eliana(her mom) and Tatum was close by taking notes on how it is done. She will be doing this in just a few days!

Gabby giving Tatum a hug to say thank you for her present.
Now, after all the birthday party fun, Tatum had a blast with Chris (Eliana's husband). She LOVES Chris. He spoils her and she definitely appreciates it. They started out by running around the gazebo for a bit...
Then Chris started spinning Tatum around and around and around....
Of course this made Tatum extremely dizzy....Here Chris is holding her up so she doesn't fall while Caiden checks on her.
Needless to say, Tatum LOVED this, so she made Chris do it over and over with her. However, eventually she got extremely dizzy and couldn't stand up anymore. It was so funny cause she would just giggle and giggle as she would fall. Don't worry she didn't get hurt with any of the falls.
That's it. I can't believe Gabby is SEVEN!!! Antonio and I started dating when Gabby was just 13 months, so almost 6 yrs ago. THe only way I can keep up with it is because i can remember how old Gabby was at the time.
Gabby is such a sweet, beautiful, and loving young girl. She is so animated and her love for Elvis and all things Elvis just puts a smile on my face. I can't wait to see her grow up into a young lady, but I wish she wouldn't grow up so fast! Happy Birthday Gabby!


No comments: