Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy (Belated) 60th Birthday Daddy!

Last Saturday was my dad's 60th birthday!(He doesn't look a day older than 50!) He flew into town on Thursday and he, my mother, my sister, 2 nieces, Antonio, Tatum, and I all went out to eat to celebrate early.

Here is his birthday post from last year...Random Thoughts: Celebrate!!

It was nice celebrating another year with you. Can't wait for many more!!

Here are some pictures that I took from last Thursday's supper. I never got a "great" picture, but here they are anyway...

The first one is my dad and Tatum...
Next is my mom holding Mya and my dad holding Tatum...


Then I tried to get a picture of my parents with the 3 grandchildren. As you can see from the following pictures, it is hard to get 3 kids and 2 adults to all look at the camera at the same time!!


Then, Tatum decided to help Grandaddy open his presents.

and Mya decided to take a water break.

No comments: