Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Round 4/5-To Gran's House We Go...

Christmas night we headed to my Grandmother's house (Tatum's Gran) for dinner and time with family. Somehow I managed not to take many pictures while we were there. Here are the very few that I did take...

This first one is my brother, Matt, holding Tatum and his girlfriend holding Mckayla. I don't think Stephanie was ready for this pic.

This is a picture of my grandmother, Matt, Mckayla, and Stephanie.

Here is a picture of Mya, my niece.
Christmas night, we spent the night with my parents and the next morning did our Christmas together. It amazes me every year how many presents we have to open. Just look at all of these presents...

This pile is for my sister, her husband, and their two girls...
This is my mom surrounded by all of her presents...
This is part of my pile and Tatum's pile.(Antonio had to go home Christmas night because he had to work on the 26th, so he had already gotten all of his presents.) Here is the other part of my pile and Tatum's pile of presents...
Here is just a LITTLE bit of my dad, Matt, and Stephanie's piles.
One of Tatum's favorite presents was her raincoat with matching boots...

Back in January of this year, my mom adopted 2 dogs from the Humane Society. As you may well know, the Humane Society 'fixes' the dogs before letting them be adopted.....or so we thought. One of her dogs has managed to have 2 litters of puppies since Jan. The last litter came right after Thanksgiving, so this time when we went home, there were 5 little cute puppies running around. After all of the presents were opened and loaded in the car, my mom let us bring in one of the puppies to play with...





I tried SO HARD to talk Antonio into letting us adopt one of these puppies, but he wouldn't let me. They are so cute!!! There are 2 white ones with black and brown spots, 2 are colored like a German shepherd, and the one in the pics is all black. If you (or anyone you know) is interested in a giving one of the precious puppies a good home, let me know and I will see if I can talk my mom out of letting some go.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the raincoat and boots!

Nicole said...

Looks like ya'll had a GREAT Christmas! The raincoat and the boots are the cutest things I have ever seen.