Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stix

Friday, my mom, brother, bro's girlfriend, sister, niece, and I all went shopping ALL DAY! We found LOTS of good deals to spend our Christmas money on. We decided that we had worked up an appetite for a good meal, so my sister called and made reservations at Stix. My bro-in-law, other niece, and Tatum joined us for dinner.

Here is a picture of Tatum...she is excited we are out to eat...

Tatum's Uncle Matt taught her a new face. She was SO funny doing it and these pics don't do it justice. I will have to get a video of it...

Mckayla, Laurie, and Mya watching the chef at the habatchie grill...(is that what it is called??)
My mom and Tatum...
our chef...he was so funny...
all of our yummy food. We also ordered sushi and had soup and salad too. We were STUFFED!!
Here is a picture of my bro Matt and his girlfriend Stephanie. Stephanie is graduating from LAW school in the spring...Hopefully she will be a permanent part of the family one day soon??!?!
Finally, this video is being posted especially for my bro-in-law. He doesn't believe I have a video of him catching shrimp in his mouth, so here it is...
Just in case you didn't notice, I posted 4 or 5 other blogs tonight, so be sure to look at all the pictures of our Christmas get togethers and leave comments too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was an exciting night and the food was great! I was so glad to see Cyp had a hidden talent (now the whole world knows) of catching shrimp with his mouth. Maybe one of these days your dad will get to eat Japanese food with us.

Nicole said...

I love the faces Tatum is making! She is so adorable.