Monday, December 24, 2007

Well It's That Time of Year Again...

Okay, this will be the last post of the night(EARLY morning). I can't seem to sleep tonight because I keep thinking of things I need/want to get done tomorrow, so I have been doing them tonight. I know I am going to be tired tomorrow, but I don't have any plans until 4pm, so I should be good as long as Antonio will let me sleep a little.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Antonio and I had intended to get Christmas cards out, but we failed at getting a good picture to send out. So, procratination brought us to today and no Christmas cards in the mail. Maybe next year, eh?

Antonio, Tatum, and I will be running back and forth between a few places the next few days, but I am sure I will have LOTS of pictures to post when we return.

Until then,....

No comments: