Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy LATE Birthday Mya!!

My niece, Mya, turned a big ONE on December 6th. I know this is incredibly late, and I apologize. Mya is only 6 weeks younger than Tatum. Mya has such a sweet personality. She loves her big sister Mckayla and loves to watch her run around the house and play. Mya has amazed me for the past few months on how much table food she eats and with no teeth! She has recently gotten a few in, but this little girl would eat it all without any trouble and without gaining much weight too.(This will be a WONDERFUL thing when you get much older I promise!!!)

We went over to Mya's house for a small birthday party this past Saturday. Mya had her 12 month shots on Thursday and wasn't feeling the best, but she was still content to watch everything going on. She wasn't really into her cupcake though. My mom(Mya's Grandmother) even tried to feed it to her, but she just wasn't in the mood.

Anyway, happy late birthday Mya and you are a sweet, beautiful, and happy little girl. I can't wait to see you grow before my eyes!

Side note: For some reason, my pictures of Mya won't resize to be any bigger. However, you can still see how cute she looked in her birthday dress.








No comments: