Friday, September 15, 2006

Work Shower

Today I was lucky enough to have a baby shower at work. As you will soon see from the pictures below, I got LOTS of cute things for Tatum Alivia. Hope you guys don't get tired of all the pics, but I want to post them all.









Here are some burp cloths that Tobie made for
Tatum Alivia. The first one says "cute as a button", the second one says "Tatum Alivia", and the third one says "God's Girl". They are so cute!!









Tobie also made a diaper bag for me. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but it has an "S" on it too.












Cintas also gave me a little baby blanket with "CINTAS" on it. I guess they don't want me to forget that I will be heading back to work after my maternity leave? j/k It is really soft and so cute.








This was the first present I opened. It was a little bear that sounds like the inside of my tummy so Tatum Alivia won't be scared in her big bed!











This is a picture of bibs, burp cloths, and receiving blankets.












Here is the cake that we chowed down on. It was SO good, but I shouldn't have eaten it. Why you ask? Well, I could tell you, but let me SHOW you.....










in this picture you can see a GREAT picture of my DOUBLE CHIN!! (You can double click on any and all of the pictures I post to make the picture bigger.)










This is a picture of a bath robe and little socks from Chereka(who is standing behind me in lots of these pictures.) Notice the gift bag...lol...Thanks Chereka!! Love you girl!! I had to point that out.









Here are more recieving blankets. Kimberly, notice how cute Chereka looks behind me cheesin' for the picture!!











This was a gift from Melissa that works with me. She made it herself and it is too cute!! I took it home and took a picture of it in front of the wall we will probably hang it on. See how well the browns match!! I think it is pretty much an exact match!









This is a cute little Princess castle from Jennifer. It says "Princess" on the front.





Believe it or not, there were many other gifts, but I guess this is all the pictures I should post for now. Thank you to everyone that remembered us during this special time in our lives! Tatum Alivia is very blessed to already have so many people around her that love her so much!

2 comments:

Buck Rogers said...

what is the name of the bear? I want one

Kimberly said...

Wow I'm so glad they went all out and made your special so special! Looks like you got a ton of great presents! You look terrific! And so does Chereka-her hair is longer since I've been there!