Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lots of Pictures




Today I am going to attempt to add lots of pictures on here. I do have a myspace page, but if my friends and family don't have one they are limited as to what they can see. So, because of that, I am starting a blog so everyone can stay up to date if they want to.

This first picture is from this summer when Antonio and I went to Colombia for vacation. I was about 24 weeks pregnant in this picture.

The next picture is a picture of the Tatum Alivia's baby bedding that has been ordered, but we are still waiting for its arrival!






The next pictures are lots of things that Antonio and I recieved at our baby showers that we have had. Some of the items are the
Stroller/Carseat(thanks Laurie, Cyp, Mckayla, Clif, Jennifer, Matt, and Stephanie),










a leap frog(from Mckayla. she said it was one of her favorite things when she was a baby. She is 3 now and all grown up!!),










Tatum Alivia's first JEEP(it's really a walker, but we LOVE it, thanks Brandy!),








our pink rocking chair and ottoman for the nursery,










bibs and burp cloths. These were made by a good friend and I just love them so much. I think she may start selling them soon.


We also recieved so many other things, but I don't want to be posting pictures all day. I will put some more up later. Thanks to everyone that has been a part of helping us prepare for Tatum Alivia. She will be here before we know it, but Antonio and I are as ready as we will ever be. These last few pics are some pictures of Antonio and I from a shower.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

u look so great!!!! we have the same stroller! i love the bedding-can't wait to see it in her room! love the pics post!

Buck Rogers said...

Looks great! I love showers you make out like a bandit

Anonymous said...

hello april and antonio. i am so happy for the both of you guys and yes april, i will forgive you for your run on sentences and grammatifcal errors. we will just said that the baby has taken that portion of your brain. :)

love ya!
chereka h