Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh My!!

Wow! I have so much going on right now and so much I want/need to blog about, but I just can't seem to find the time.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update on something...as most of you guys know, today was the day that the baby bedding was supposed to come in. I got home early from work just so I could sit by the window and look for the UPS truck. The worst thing in the world happened...as I was looking out the window, the UPS truck went right by my house without even slowing down. Needless to say, my heart sank! But then, like 10 minutes later, he came back with a huge box for MY HOUSE!! I dashed outside to meet him and got my box. I ran inside, opened the box and there it was.....Tatum Alivia's baby bedding!!! I was so excited!! That is wonderful news of course, however, the mobile that I ordered that was supposed to come at the same time was no where to be seen. I tried to call, but the company closes at 4pm Eastern time and it was too late to call. I will try calling tomorrow.

In the mean time, I am going to put the bedding on her bed tonight hopefully and I will take some pictures to post. I am so excited that I can check one more thing off the list of things to do! Watch for a few blogs to come in the next couple of days along with lots of pictures.

No comments: