Thursday, September 14, 2006

Baby Bedding

Well, this is going to be a VERY short blog, but as some of you may or may not know, I ordered Tatum Alivia's baby bedding on July 27th. Unfortunately, I have not seen it come in the mail yet at all, but they did tell me it would take 4-8 weeks to get to me. Well, I was getting a little impatient today so I decided to call and check on the status. (I think what really made me call was the fact that I had a dream last night that I called later on and it turns out that IN MY DREAM it was delivered and stolen before I got home.) Anyway, the lady on the phone first told me that it was on back order(I was a little nervous after hearing this.), BUT then she said the material came in last week that was on back order, so I should recieve it by next Friday!! I am so excited about this because we have been waiting until we get the bedding before we do too much decorating in her room so we can match up the pink in the bedding with the pink in other things(curtains, rug, paint for some decorating ideas that Eliana came up with, etc.) So, this means that next Saturday(hopefully) I will put her bedding on her bed and her room will be one step closer to being done! If this happens, I will take some pictures of her room so everyone can see how it is progressing. Right now, it is pretty much all brown with just touches of pink. If I can get what's in my head, in that room, it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!! I will keep you posted.

Also, there was one more thing I needed to write about...I know that our God is a very forgiving God, and I hope all of you out there reading my blog are just as forgiving. If you are not, then please work on it...I am only going to mention this once, but it will pertain to anything that I write on here. So, here it goes....Please forgive me for any misspelled words, grammatical errors, run on sentences, unclear thoughts, etc. I try to read back over everything that I write, but sometimes I just miss things. So, if you read this and wonder, "What in the world was this girl thinking?" or "Where did this girl go to school?" just remember, I asked for forgiveness in advance!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello april and antonio.
the bedding for the baby is to die for. i want the same thing for my bed room!

love ya!
chereka :)

Kimberly said...

Ha! No need to worry about forgivness! All I ask is that you please forgive me-I'm horrible at misspelling words, and grammatical errors. I sometimes just think out loud as I type and so it doesn't translate as well as it does in my brain at the time. And who has the time to go back and correct it all-its not like anyone is grading our blogs...or are they? Deep thoughts! Ha! Anyways, all I'm saying is I probably sound pretty Country at times, so don't worry a bit!

Kimberly said...

And is that the Chereka I know? If so you better tell her Hi for me and that I'm mad she hasn't ever commented on my blog!

April S. said...

Kimberly-
That is definitely the Chereka you know, remember, and love. I told her how to get to your page from my page, so I think she will frequent it more.