Sunday, September 10, 2006

Football Time in Memphis

Last night Antonio and I went to our first Memphis Tigers football game of the season! It was exciting to be starting football season again, and we won too. We bought season tickets with about 9 other friends and had a great time watching the game with everyone. Here are lots of pictures from the game last night(I didn't do too good taking pictures considering there aren't any pictures of Antonio, me, or anyone else in the group. I will do better next time.). Hopefully it won't make any of you guys too jealous that you won't be able to make it to any of the games this year(Clif and Jennifer). We would love for you guys to come down sometime for a game!



Antonio and I are hoping to make it to 3 more home games before Tatum Alivia arrives and after that, Antonio will have to find someone else to take with him I guess. Our next home game will be against Tennessee on September 30th!! Hopefully, we will win and I will definitely have to post a blog after that game if we do! GO TIGERS!!!

1 comment:

Buck Rogers said...

i had a blast at the game. Me, my father in law and couple of my friends are season ticket holders too. We tailgate before hand