Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Third Post for the Day!!

Okay, I know this is the THIRD blog I have posted today, but I am just trying to play catch up I guess. As I posted earlier today, we finally got Tatum Alivia's baby bedding in, so I was eager to get it put on her bed. As you will see in the pictures below, I need to figure out how exactly to tie the bumper pad on her bed so it looks better. My mom also got curtains to put on the windows that match PERFECTLY with the bedding and the chair. I will try to get those up this week if I can find curtain rods I like. Anyway, enjoy the pictures, they aren't the best pictures, but everyone is free to come see her sleeping in her bed when she arrives!






1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love it! I'm so happy for you that it finally got here-esp. before Tatum Alivia! I love the pink chair, too! Her room is going to be gorgeous!