Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Antonio's family early because his mom was heading out of the country.  Here are some pics from Thanksgiving on the Simpson side...








This is my Eliana and Chris, my sis-in-law and her husband.
The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is always at my grandmother's house and I always eat WAY TOO MUCH because I don't get cookin' like that any other time!  Here are some pics of the food...yummy!



I don't know how she makes it, but she makes THE BEST cornbread ever!!  I could have eaten this whole thing by myself (if no one else was there), but I had to share.

These 2 girls are gonna be trouble in a few years.  6 weeks apart and 20 miles apart = double trouble?




This is my plate (which was cleaned in no time)!

My sweet, laid back child decided he didn't want to eat anything at all, so this is what he did instead...
...Good thing he was rescued by Grandmommy and Granddaddy so he could sit at the 'adult' table.

Tatum and Mya sang several songs for us that night.

My mom found some Halloween costumes on clearance and bought them for the kids to play dress up.  This kept them all entertained for a while.
...and I decided to try one on too.






Mateo sure loves his Uncle Cyp.  He taught him how to play cards at Thanksgiving.
We all stayed at my parents house that night and all 4 kids took a bath together the next morning and had a blast.
And this last picture is a normal one for Mateo...he is wearing Tatum's boots.

No comments: