Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Attempt to Be A Better Blogger

I saw this on someone else's blog and although it may lead me to become a little more raw than I usually am on my blog, I also thought it might be refreshing and give me things to blog about.

So, I will be doing "30 Days of Truth" for my blog.  (If you want to see the list of what each day consists of, go HERE)

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

While I would love to say that I love everything about myself, I know that woudn't be the truth and since I am committing to 30 days of TRUTH, I will get to it.

I hate that I always think of the consequences instead of just being spontaneous. 
I hate that I don't think I am really, truly GREAT at anything. 
I hate that I don't know "what I want to do with the rest of my life". 
I hate that I never feel like I am good enough. 
I hate that I don't remember birthdays/anniversaries/etc. like I should. 
I hate that it is hard for me to say no to people sometimes. 
I hate that I overthink things way too often. 
I hate that the older I get, the less I trust people because of other people who have proven to be untrustable in the past. 
I hate that I love other people just the way they are, yet I don't do the same for myself. 
I hate that I don't make time to read for fun like I used to. 
I hate that I don't talk to friends often enough...except on facebook.
I hate that I am not more of a neat freak.
I hate that I have migraines, know what causes them, but can't prevent them. 
I hate that I didn't appreciate my simple upbringing more. 
I hate that we don't have more family pictures because I would rather be behind the camera than in the picture AND it is hard to take a picture of 4 without someone to take it for us.
I hate that when I first started this blog I couldn't think of much that I hate about myself, yet now I feel like I could go on forever.

I will stop here though.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love that you are sooo honest!
I would love to meet you one day!
I love that we have a Heavenly Father who created us in His image!
I love that we are fearfully and wonderfully made!
I love that you are just you .. perfect in every way! :)