Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 7: Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For

I have been pondering this topic for days, trying to think who the one person in my life is that makes it worth living for, and this has been a difficult process. The options are endless from my parents, siblings, kids, friends, etc.  Everyone that comes across my path in my life makes it worth living.

However, my #1 would have to be God.  Without Him, life would definitely not be worth living.  While my husband, kids, parents, siblings, and close friends all love and care for me, they all possibly can/have/will fail me from time to time.  However, God will never leave me.

I think Isaiah 40:28-31 says it best...

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Here's the LIST again too for the 30 Days of Truth.

1 comment:

Mrs. in Memphis said...

AMEN! love this.