Friday, August 31, 2007

Dinner Time, "Ready for Daycare", and New Friends Pictures

Hey Everyone! This is Tatum again. Mommy has been doing better about taking pictures this week, so I thought I would help her again by updating her blog page. First, I wanted to update Grandmommy, Granddaddy, Gran, Uncle Clif, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Matt, and all other family that lives out of town what I am eating these days...

Here is a picture of my dinner time from Wednesday night. This is what I am typically eating for dinner these days. (I also have a bottle before bedtime too.)

This night I had "wagon wheel noodles" with chicken and green peas.

For some reason, Mommy REALLY wanted to take a picture of me with my food BEFORE I started eating. I am not sure why....
Daddy started the night by helping me and feeding me my food. He is so great at this! However, he won't give me more than 2 peas at a time.

He mixes my bites up between peas and chicken with noodles.
Mmmmmmm!!! I love to eat!
Another thing that I am doing these days is I am learning to use my sippy cup. I usually have a little juice at snack time in my sippy cup and then at dinner I have a little more. I like it, but I don't know why they are giving me this cup more and more now. Do you think they are going to take my BOTTLE away!?!?!? Look, I can even hold it on my own.

As dinner went on, Daddy wasn't feeding me fast enough, so I wanted to help him. I made a little bit of a mess, but I was only trying to help. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny and I didn't get in trouble. I am trying to use my spoon to cut down on the mess, but I need to practice more.
So, I just used my hands. That is the most fun anyway!

When I finished dinner, I wanted down, but Mommy and Daddy want me to sit until they finished eating too. I WAS NOT a happy camper as you can see. It should be "all about me!!"


These next pictures were taken one morning before I left for daycare. My Grandmommy got me this new outfit and I can finally fit into it. I think my favorite part of the outfit is the hat! Mommy and Daddy also got me some new Nike tennis shoes in Destin, FL in July and they finally fit my feet! This is the first time I have worn shoes in a LONG time, so they kind of felt a little funny, but I like them.


Finally, my new friend arrived yesterday. Lexie is finally here!!! I haven't met her yet, but Mommy went to see Lexie's mommy, daddy, and baby Lexie in the hospital yesterday. Lexie arrived 3 weeks early but is very healthy! She weighed 6 and a half pounds and was 19 inches long. Mommy said she was very alert with her eyes open right after delivery. Mommy, Daddy and baby are all doing well. Here is a picture of the family below.
Can't wait to meet you in person Lexie!!!



No comments: