Monday, April 27, 2009

42 Day Challenge-Week 2

Today begins week 2 of the 6 week challenge. I have still been trucking along and doing great. I haven't cheated....even though I REALLY wanted to taste the chocolate birthday cake on Saturday at the party, I didn't. THAT was huge!

Oh, for those of you not doing the 42 day challenge, I will update you on how the group is doing.....after week one and 44 of the 50 ladies reporting in, as a group we lost 97.5 pounds!!!! And I think only 22 people used one of their cheat eats!

I did some deep cleaning on the house Sunday for 4 hours. I mopped, cleaned base boards, scrubbed tubs, etc. It was a great workout.

Mateo started daycare today. I took Tatum and Mateo both this morning and only one of us cried when I left....Tatum. I took Tatum to her class first and then took Mateo so I could talk to the teachers about Mateo's eating and sleeping patterns right now. When I was walking down the hall to leave, Tatum's class was going to the restroom. She saw me, ran and gave me a hug, and would NOT let go. Her teacher finally got her and tried to distract her so I could leave.

After daycare, I got to go to the gym and get my workout in. I must say it was a good one. Every time I wanted to just leave cause I was a little tired and sweaty, I would think of the other 49 beauties depending on me, so that made me do an extra 15 min on the treadmill as well as extra weights on the machines so I was really pushing myself.

After the gym, I came home, showered, and then headed out for some shopping. I am heading back to work next week and I still can't fit into most of my clothes....sigh I ended up hitting the jackpot with shopping. I HATE to shop! I like to go in and get what I want and be done. Today I had to stroll and try on, stroll some more, try on more, etc. I did this SEVERAL times because I don't even know what size i am anymore. Anyway, I ended up getting all that I need to make it at work. I got a suit, some dresses, dress pants, skirts, shirts, and shoes. I am so glad I am done with all of that!!

Anyway, that's it. this post is pretty random. I will post some pics later.

Good luck beauties!!

No comments: