Monday, February 02, 2009

A Few Random Pictures...

We stayed home last night and enjoyed the Super Bowl as a family of 4. We had a few invitations for parties, but we knew Tatum's bedtime would come up during the middle of the game and she has had a horrible cough and runny nose, so we felt it would be best to stay home.

Here is a picture of Tatum during halftime. We picked up a frozen pizza when we walked to the grocery store yesterday(Tatum picked it out) and Tatum has some still on her face...
Tatum was in the mood to take some pictures and she wanted Mateo to join her. You can really see how fair skinned she is compared to Mateo....poor girl.
I was trying to get a picture of Tatum and Mateo's feet together. Antonio wanted his foot in the picture too.
Today, I was trying to get a picture of Mateo smiling. He is finally starting to smile a little, but capturing it on camera has been difficult. This is how most of the pictures look that I took today...
However, I did manage to catch a half smile/grin...


I am sure he was thinking that I was crazy because I was doing any and everything trying to get him to smile while I actually had the camera in my hand.
I do think he is going to be more serious like Antonio. However, we are still early in the game, so maybe that will change.
That's all I have for now. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer C said...

He is SO beautiful.....I think he looks like Tatum in that smiley picture! Sweet kids!