Friday, February 06, 2009

Dr's Visit

I had to take Mateo to the dr this morning. His precious face has been breaking out since last week and I thought if I left it alone (like everyone tells you to do) that it would clear up eventually. However, it has just gotten worse and worse. I finally gave in last night and decided that we needed to go see the dr. I was scared he might be alergic to something and I wasn't treating it.

The dr told me to just put some A&D or lotion on it because part of his face looks so bad it looks chapped. Other than that, the dr. wasn't concerned and said everything was cosmetic and would clear up with a little time.

He also got weighed and (with his clothes on) he weighed 10 pounds 2 ounces, so the breastfeeding is going GREAT! That is very comforting to hear since it didn't go so well with Tatum. A HUGE thanks to all of you that gave great advice when I was about to give up a few weeks ago. The nipple shields were PERFECT and helped when I couldn't take the pain.

I will have to post a picture of his broken out face later along with other pictures.

We plan to have a FUNFILLED family weekend since we are expecting great weather. Other than church Saturday night, we have no plans and that feels great! We are going to have sushi tonight(which I have been wanting for a while) and probably grill out Saturday and Sunday. I will try to take lots of pictures so I can post them next week.

No comments: