Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another Haircut

I took Tatum to get her hair cut last week by the same girl that cuts my hair. Tatum's hair has gotten really long, but she HATES for us to fix it. It a constant battle with us, so I decided it was time to get it cut...PLUS it needed to be trimmed up and shaped up anyway. Here is a before picture. (Her hair is looking pretty rough because it had been up in a pony tail all day.)

Tatum was so good. She sat up in the chair and was so quiet. It was pretty funny to see her so quiet. Rebecca would ask her a question and she would shake her head yes or no, but would not talk. Rebecca was straightening her hair before she cut it and Tatum couldn't help but turn her head to watch her in the mirror.
Finally a picture of the first cut of this hair cut...
I know I have built up all of this suspense, but I am sad to say that I do not have an official "AFTER" picture yet. I tried to get Tatum to let me take her picture with Rebecca after they were done, but Tatum wouldn't stand still for that picture, so I haven't gotten a good one yet. Rebecca cut off about 3 inches, but Tatum's hair is still about shoulder length. Antonio wanted me to get her hair chin length, but I chickened out at the last minute. I will try to get an after picture soon so I can post it though.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is NOT cool! Of course we would all love to see the "after" pic. Thanks for the anticipation.

Kimberly said...

I'm sooooo jealous of how good Tatum is at sitting still when getting a haircut!
Leave it long! I miss adalie's locks!